I love storytelling.
Cinematography, directing, filmmaking: anything which makes you feel something. I am constantly creating stories which really challenge and inspire people.
This is my passion, and this is what I do.
I am a senior member of the ACS (Australian Cinematographers Society). I have shot over 50 documentaries in countries such as Zimbabwe, Papua New Guinea, New Zealand, Ireland, England, Morocco, Australia, United States, India, France, England, Japan, South Africa and more.
ARRI AMIRA OWNER + COOKE SPEED PANCHROS
Awards & Nominations:
The Towns We Lived In (2016 Short Film): Writer, Director, Cinematographer and Editor
- Best Short Film at 2017 Christian Film Festival
- Best Actress at 2017 Christian Film Festival
- Best Fan Voted Soundtrack at 2017 Christian Film Festival
Postcards From Japan (2015 Short Film)
- Writer, Director, Editor, Cinematographer, Composer
A Period Piece (2014 Short Doco)
- Official Selection to Indiegems Film Festival
- Winner of Audience Choice Award for Best Short Film at Indiegems Film Festival
Boxhead (2014 Short Drama)
- Winner of Best Cinematography at the Focus Screen Awards 2014
The Tent (2014 Sci- Fi Short)
- Both Writer and Director (Offical entry into Mudfest 2015)